Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nanny Goat 12/24 Hour Run May 28, 2011

This was Nanny Goat's 3rd year and its best year!  Each year the race has grown and become one of the most popular 12/24 hour race in Southern California. Nanny Goat 12/24 hour race takes place on a one mile dirt loop on a private horse ranch. Why do I like to run (power walk) 12/24 hour races?  The camaraderie!  I had the pleasure to spend some time with many of my ultra marathon buddies and made some new friends too.  I did 31 miles.
I am officially Marathon Maniac celebrity "Tony Endorphin Dude" #1 fan! I'm a Endorphin Dudette.
Lot's of marathon maniacs and friends ready to take on the 12/24 hour challenge!
The men in pink were ready too!
Deo MM#22...Luv u Deo!
The amazing Jean going after her 3rd buckle!  You go girl!
Yes he's running in sandals!

Celebrity Tony "Endorphin Dude and Yolanda "Endorphin Dudette"

I am not a human being, I am dynamite.

I am not afraid...
I was born to do this.

Realize how good you really are.

I dared to dream big dreams, and then I willed them to happen,
I'm convinced that most people can achieve their dreams and
beyond if they have the determination to keep trying.

Listen to your dreams -
those are the sounds no one else can hear.

Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Doubt your doubts.

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good
we oft might win by fearing the attempt.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The certain way to succeed is always
to try just one more time.
- Thomas Edison-
Thanks Steve for a race well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment