Sunday, June 5, 2011

In the "Spotlight" with Tracey

Meet the Fabulous and Fit Tracey from Pasadena California!
My name is Tracey and as a working mother of two adult sons it has been a rough two years following a divorce but we have managed to survive the bumps and bruises. My motto from the bible has always kept me focused; the battle is the lords. I have given each battle in my life to him and I have remained strong. As a marathon walker, a foundation executive and founder of the Exodus Children's Foundation, has allowed me to keep my focus on the things that matter most.
The foundation is my passion and allows me to know that my life here is a purpose. We help the children of Liberia on the African Coast know that we love them. These are children who have no parents and some are either sick or have been turned away by relatives. We send money each month to two orphanages and one school to send a child to school is $100.00 per year. The goal is to build a facility, library, and school of our own on a site where we have land that was donated to us from a friend in California who is a native Liberian. I also am a full time employee of a fortune 500 company funding my life to allow me to plan for my future.

God has allowed me to live a rich full live thus far and I am so glad to have the opportunity to give back. I will continue this race and show my sons that this is not about us, but what we can do to help those less fortunate than ourselves and show them that God loves them. I am so honored to be highlighted on Yolanda's blog as a great woman of faith and honor. She is an inspiration to me as I strive to be to other women in my life each day. I plan to write a book so more to come!!
 I am so honored to be highlighted on Yolanda's blog as a great woman of faith and honor. She is an inspiration to me as I strive to be to other women in my life each day. I plan to write a book so more to come!!
-Tracey-

Exodus Children's Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment