Monday, April 16, 2012

Muir Woods Trail Marathon 4-14-2012

MUIR WOODS TRAIL MARATHON 4-14-2012
Stinson Beach California

It was a beautiful day in Stinson Beach California.  I love the trail marathons in San Francisco and Muir Woods Trail Marathon is one of them.  Muir Woods is challenging but a lot of fun!  I climbed a wooden ladder and wooden staircases; I climbed rock stairs, climbed over tree trunks and ducked under them too!!!  I got a full body workout and for my cool down I enjoyed the sounds of babbling brooks and waterfalls.  I finished this amazingly beautiful trail marathon 7:10:35.
Beautiful morning...
The rock stairs...
The wooden ladder...I'm ready and loving this!
More climbing and more stairs...

Amazingly beautiful...My life is an adventure and I'm loving the journey...
My Serenity...
Live Your World of Dreams....
Let your dreams take you...
to the corners of your smiles,
to the hightest of your hopes,
to the windows of your
opportunities,
and to the most special places
your heart has ever known.
-Carson Wrenn-

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love trail races and miss the green from home! I will definitely add this race to my quest for Titanium and the Sun!

    ReplyDelete