Thursday, October 18, 2012

WINE COUNTRY MARATHON - 10/14/2012
Healdsburg California
Wine Country Marathon was held in beautiful Healdsburg.  We ran through California's award winning wine region.  There were miles of vineyards and dozens of wineries.  The course had rolling roads and breathtaking views!  Loved the conversation with Cathy and with her help I finished 5:44:32.
 
We look good at mile 10...(don't tell anyone I said that)
 Yes!!! food, wine and beer!!!  It's always fun to see Chris...
(pictures courtesy of Chris Jones)
 
beautiful shirt, wine glass, and a nice medal...
 
 
HORSESHOE LAKE TRAIL MARATHON 10/13/2012
Palo Alto California
 
Horseshoe Lake Trail marathon was run along the Bay Area Ridge trail with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Cruz Mountains.  I got lost driving to the start and started a few minutes late but I didn't let getting lost stop me from finishing and placing 3rd in my age group.  I finished 7:29:03.
beautiful views...
 
My Journey to Guinness book is now available!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment