Monday, July 12, 2010

Dirty Dozen 12 Hour Run - Marathon #59

Dirty Dozen 12 Hour Run was held at Point Pinole Regional Shoreline Park in Pinole, California. The Course consists of 3.1 mile loop on dirt fire trails. The course had nice views of the shoreline, bridges and mountains. The dirt trail also went through beautiful fragrant eucalyptus groves. I did 10 laps (31 miles) and finished 8:26:25.


Val, Marathon Maniac #1057 has done 3 ultras and 4 marathons this year. Val ran 49 miles. Awesome Val!















Blessed: Giving and Receiving!
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10



I FOLLOW MY INNER WISDOM...My inner wisdom knows all the answers. Sometimes it is scary to know that, because the answer I get inside may be quite different from what my friends or family want me to do. Yet I know inwardly what is right for me, and if I follow this inner wisdom, I am at peace with my own being. I support myself in making the right choices for me. When I am in doubt, I ask myself: Am I coming from the loving space of the heart? Is this a decision that is loving for me? Is this right for me now? The decision I make at some later point --a day, a week, or a month later -- may no longer be the right choice, and then I can change it. I ask in every moment: Is this right for me? And I reply: I love myself, and I am making the right choices. --Louise L. Hay--


















Dirty Dozen 12 Hour Run was well organized, excellent aid stations, nice tech shirt and the hardware, (Medal) Beautiful!!! Brazen Racing puts on many events throughout the year. Thank you Race Director Sam for a great race.






















Keep Believing in your Dreams!

Yolanda "Walking Diva"


No comments:

Post a Comment