Monday, July 12, 2010

Sycamore Canyon Park Marathon - Marathon # 60

Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park is located in Riverside, California. Sycamore Canyon has awesome views of the surrounding mountains. The trail was technical and hard. The last two miles I got heat exhaustion and I managed to finish 7:21:40.





This is John Bozung! John ran a marathon on all 7 Continents, becoming the 9th person in the world to complete this "feet", and one of only 2 people to have done all 7 in one calendar year. John's journey is unbelievable and amazing! Check out his journey: http://www.squawpeak50.com/



This is pretty Laura and she now runs her marathons in "five finger". Nice to see you Laura!










I OPEN NEW DOORS TO LIFE: Ahead of me is a continuous corridor of doors -- each one opening to a new experience. As I move forward, I see myself opening various doors on wonderful experiences that I would like to have. I trust that my inner guide is leading me and guiding me in ways that are best for me, and that my spiritual growth is continuously expanding. No matter which door opens or which door closes, I am always safe. I am eternal. I will go on forever from experience to experience. I see myself opening doors to joy, peace, healing, prosperity, love, understanding, compassion, forgiveness, freedom, self-worth, and self-esteem. It is all here before me. --Louise L. Hay--














"When your Dreams become your Life and your Life becomes your Dreams, you begin to see God all over them."

Keep Believing!
Yolanda "Walking Diva"

1 comment:

  1. Yolanda,
    Best wishes and continued success in reaching your goals. You are an inspiration to all of us. It's always a pleasure to see you at races and to see your determination. You always have a smile on your face and something nice and positive to say, even when you're bone tired. Keep going girl! Happy trails to you always. Stay safe out there.
    Laura Bailiff

    ReplyDelete