Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rocky Road 50 miler - February 26, 2011

Rocky Road 100 miler, 50 miler, Marathon, Half marathon was held in beautiful Coto de Caza California on the well groomed horse trails. The weather called for cold and rain, not much rain but very cold. This was my first 50 miler of the year and probably my last. I just couldn't get a rhythm going. The race was well organized with many volunteers. It was nice to see lots of familiar ultra marathoners. I did manager to finisher 14:39:14...oh well...I finished.








It's always an honor to see Mr.Jim Simpson. Jim is on his 14th round of the 50 states. Welcome back Jessica!












Jean is defending her title. Go Jean! The Amazing Joe is attempting his first 100 miler!!!

















It's always a pleasure to see Deo...Marathon Maniac #22!!!



















Way to go Cadillac Steve...go get that buckle!
























"I AM STILL DETERMINED TO BE CHEERFUL AND HAPPY, IN WHATEVER SITUATION I MAY BE; FOR I HAVE LEARNED FROM EXPERIENCE THAT THE GREATER PART OF OUR HAPPINESS OR MISERY DEPENDS UPON OUR DISPOSITIONS, AND NOT UPON OUR CIRCUMSTANCES."
Martha Washington (1732-1802)
Believe you can!
Yolanda "Walking Diva"
The Marathon Show will make you famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment