Sunday, November 13, 2011

Malibu Marathon - November 13, 2011

We are Fabulous!  Not only are we fabulous but we are amazing too!  We did a double marathon this weekend. Catalina Eco marathon on Saturday and Malibu marathon on Sunday. This is Helen's (in middle) first double marathon.  Cat has done many marathons including ultra marathons and 100 milers. Congrats Helen you did it! I finished 6:03:51
All of us did a double including celebrity Maniac #22 Deo!  I met some amazing people today.  This is Jennifer's first marathon and she has an amazing story stay tuned.  Congrats Jennifer!
I enjoyed talking with Lori and Nina and what I found out about these two ladies is that Nina is celebrating her 50th birthday and told Lori we are running a marathon for my 50th birthday next week.  They did what I call "suicide"!  Congrats ladies and happy 50th Nina!


I love this race and it's Malibu's 3rd year and mine too!  It's a must do for your bucket list...
Congrats Violeta on your first double!  You are amazing!

Malibu marathon gives a finisher's beach towel and a nice medal.

Believe in what makes you feel good.  Believe in what makes you happy. Believe in the dreams you've always wanted to come true, and give them every chance to.
-Dena Dilaconi-






No comments:

Post a Comment