Friday, November 16, 2012

Malibu Marathon - 11/11/2012

MALIBU MARATHON 11/11/2012
Malibu California - Marathon #98
Yay...What a surprise to see Tony Marathon Maniac #3..Tony is one of the founders of the Marathon Maniacs.  The MM club is one of the largest Internet Clubs in the world with over 6000 members and growing.  I'm proud to say I joined the club in 2007 and my member number is #638.  I have met some of the most amazing and insane runners through the club.  These runners have inspired and motivated me to be the "Marathoner" that I am today.  Thank you Marathon Maniacs!!!
Always nice to see Julie...Julie is running 52 marathons in 52 weeks to help raise awareness for Pancreatic Cancer.  Check out her website.  www.marathongoddess.com
 
 Beautiful day in Malibu...
 
Want to give that perfect gift that will motivate and inspire you and your love ones to get fit.  "My Journey to Guinness" book...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment