Friday, August 19, 2016

Today's Fitness Spotlight: Ghangis D Carter

WALKING FOR HEALTH:  Today’s Fitness Spotlight is Ghangis D Carter and his life motto – “I laugh and make others laugh “daily”. What’s probably less known about the veteran higher education administrator is his emerging interest in the happiness that good health brings. This California born has dedicated himself to establishing a daily fitness regimen which includes brisk walking, swimming, Zumba and cardio hip-hop as well as strength conditioning. Ghangis says because he’s older he needs to make better health choices to be a “fit father” for his school age son. I say keep rocking it and smiling!!!



Baby, would you mind working out with me…Normal people call me crazy, smart people call me for advice. Why? I have a NO EXCUSE attitude when it comes to my health. Happy Workout Weekend let’s get this party started!!!  http://www.active.com/laguna-beach-ca/running/distance-running-races/walk-4-health-workshop-2016


No comments:

Post a Comment