Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pocatello Marathon - Marathon #74






I'm attempting my first Quad. 4 marathons in 4 states in 3 days. I'm nervous and excited all in one! This is marathon #1, state #1, day 1, Sept 4th. I'm at LAX flying to Salt Lake City and will drive 2.5 hours to Pocatello Idaho. I did Pocatello Marathon in 2008. I finished 5:58:41












A big congrats to Jim for finishing the 50 states 11 times!!! You're such an amazing person. I'm blessed to have you as a friend Jim. You are a "Rock Star"
















There were a few maniacs and I met Matt and Dana. This is Matt's first marathon. Way to go Matt!!!




















Nancy is running on a injured ankle. Good luck Nancy...




















THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE
Deep inside you lies unlimited potential. There are many ways to tap into your talents, but first you have to believe in your power to create, to dream, and to take risks. The possibilities are unlimited if you reach beyond what is comfortable. Learn to accept change, for it will help you realize your inner strength and abilities. To achieve your full potential, learn to love without judgement, create without inhibitions, laugh without regrets, and dream with no limitations. Create your own destiny, and success will follow you on your journey.
-Jennifer Marsh-



















Pocatello Marathon was well organized, excellent post race feast, and the best swags!



Keep Believing in yourself and your dreams...
Yolanda "Walking Diva"






No comments:

Post a Comment