Monday, April 4, 2011

Be a Dream Releaser

If it wasn't for my husband, my friend, my lover, my BFF, I would not have broken the Guinness World Record for "Most Marathons Run in a Calendar Year". Thank you Roger!!!

Be a Dream Releaser

Think about the people God has placed in your life. They're not there by accident. God brings people to you for a purpose. We should live with this awareness that, "I am here to add value to people. I am here to help them succeed." Don't go around always thinking. "I wonder what that person can do for me. I wonder what they have to offer." No, we should have the attitude, "What can I do for them? How can I help them come up higher? Can I teach them something I know? Can I connect them with someone who can help them?" Don't make the mistake of going through life ingrown. Instead, be a dream releaser. Use your talent, your influence and your experience, not just to accomplish your goals, but to help release a dream in someone else.

Remember, there is nothing more rewarding than to lay down at night knowing that you helped someone else become better. You not only fulfilled your purpose for that day, you did your best. It may have just been a two-minute phone call where you encouraged someone; but when you live as a dream releaser, you'll see your own dreams come alive as well!
Joel & Victoria Osteen

Yolanda "Walking Diva"

Take a Stroll with the Walking Diva

The Marathon Show will make you famous!

Have big fun with the Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatics!





1 comment:

  1. Ah how adorable you two are! I hope Bryan and I can have the same relationship you guys do when we tie the knot next year! <3

    ReplyDelete