Sunday, November 6, 2011

Power Walker Power


                          WHAT’S YOUR MOTIVATION
People always ask me what motivated me to power walk 106 marathons in 2010.  My answer is the finisher’s medal.  I’ve been collecting medals for over 12 years and I display each one with pride.  Each one is unique and has a story of its own. 
One of my favorite medals is the Mississippi Blues medal. 


My next answer is I love power walking and it’s a low impact workout which is easy on the joints and the body.  Walking daily leads to a healthier and happier lifestyle.  20 minutes daily can lower your blood pressure and help fight obesity and not to mention that it’s free and easy to do. Just put your shoes on and walk out the door.  Yes! It’s that easy.
SERENITY PRAYER
God grant me the Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change,
Courage to change the
things I can and Wisdom
to know the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment