Monday, August 20, 2012

LEADING LADIES MARATHON - 8/19/2012
Spearfish South Dakota
The Leading Ladies Marathon held in beautiful Spearfish South Dakota is an all ladies marathon. I was honored to be this years guest speaker.  The course was spectacular!!!  We ran through the scenic Spearfish Canyons which was a picture perfect scenery...
The course was beautiful and all down hill...
It was cold at the start...Low 40's...
I got to chat with the fabulous Diane..Good seeing you lady...

I love my quiet time...It's spiritual for me...
I stepped out of my comfort zone and faced my fears.  Public speaking is not my favorite thing to do.  Being invited to speak at the Leading Ladies Marathons was an honor but intimidating.  My son RJ is getting a double Masters in Business Communications and I was blessed to have him help me with my speech.  RJ gave me a C- on my final speech and my audience gave me a A-.  I had the courage to show up!...Yay!!!
My marathon buddy Cyndie

I finished in 6:18...

Beautiful shirt and medal...Thank you Elaine for a wonderful and fabulous weekend...









No comments:

Post a Comment