Monday, March 11, 2013

Gardening is Therapeutic

GARDENING IS THERAPEUTIC AND
GOOD EXERCISE
Gardening is therapeutic and good exercise.  I was sick last week with a cold that knocked me off my feet.  I broke my streak of walking a mile or more every day since January 1st.  I did manage to put in 54 miles and two days of pilates.
 

I love shopping for flowers and I can stay in the gardening department for hours. I believe my biggest challenge on Run for Tomorrow won't be power walking 26.2 miles daily but staying mentally focus. My training will consist of daily mediation.
Run For Tomorrow has given me a wonderful opportunity to share my passion for power walking marathons and raising awareness about healthy living and exercise.  We are at the developing stage and your donation is greatly appreciated.  Please go to my page and make a donation.  Also while you're on our website take a look at the route.  The map is up and are we coming to your city?  I hope so and I can't wait to meet you!
 
                                     www.r4t.org
 
"Take care of your body.  It's the only place you have to live."
-Jim Rohn-
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment