Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Going Bananas Marathon - # 42


Going Bananas Marathon
#42


I must be honest. I am exhausted!!! These back to back doubles are not much fun. This was double #20 this year and my mind and body are feeling the effects. The passion is still there but the excitement is not. Two of my Marathon Maniac friends Ed and Joe are injured. Seeing Ed with his boot and Joe with his sling gave me the strength and motivation to stop my complaining. I finished 6:48:52


This week I'm going to try something new, instead of Pilates, I'll try Yoga. Maybe the relaxation will bring back the excitement. Yoga





















I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure. A loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies and caution lights called family. You will have flats called jobs, but if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith and a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success! May God continue to bless you.

Keep Believing!

Yolanda "Walking Diva"

http://www.dirtyredgear.com/

http://www.charliealewineracing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment