Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Palos Verdes Marathon - #41



Palos Verdes Marathon #41



It was a perfect running/walking morning. The temp was a cool 61 and overcast. The course was beautiful! The views were awesome and very hilly. Lots of hills! Too many hills! I beat my last year finishing time by one minute. I finished 5:59:16


Trump National Golf Club was a pretty sight along the course.









Meet my marathon buddy Todd the bare foot runner. Todd has been a huge motivator and has encouraged me to follow my marathon dreams. Todd has run over 250 marathons in his lifetime.
Choice, not chance, determines human destiny.
Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
Keep Believing!
Yolanda "Walking Diva"

No comments:

Post a Comment