Monday, September 26, 2011

Lake Tahoe Triple - September 23-25, 2011

I love the Lake Tahoe Triple!  This was my 5th year...
Day 1

Lots of Maniacs!
Beautiful day...40 degrees...


I finished day 1, 6:28.

Day 2!
I'm so happy that I don't have altitude sickness!
I'm Tony "Endorphin Dude" #1 fan...
The amazing Irlan!

Congrats Christina!  Your first triple!

I finished day 2, 5:59:56!!!
Day 3...beautiful sunrise...
Stephanie, Irlan and Cyndie




I finished day 3, 6:30...I love the Lake Tahoe Triple...
Congrats Glenn on your 5 stars!
It's not how much you accomplish in life
that really counts,
but how much you give to others.
It's not how high you build your dreams
that makes a difference,
but how high your faith can climb.
It's not whom you know that matters,
but who you are inside.
Believe in the impossible,
hold tight to the incredible,
and live each day to its fullest potential.
You can make a difference in your world.
-Rebecca Barlow Jordan-



1 comment: