Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ocean Breeze Marathon - 6/23/2012

Ocean Breeze Marathon - 6/23/2012
Long Beach California

Ocean Breeze Marathon was held in beautiful Long Beach along the scenic bike path with views of the Queen Mary and downtown Long Beach.  It was a fabulous day and I was feeling great!  I finished 6:45:11.


perfect running/walking weather...I love Southern California!


OMG!  What did I get myself into?  I'm doing Hermosa 24 Hour Run,  June 30, 2012 and the race is run on soft sand. I did a little training today and could only walk a mile!  Help!!!

beautiful day!

The start...
Congrats Angela on your half marathon finish...
Thanks Mark and Michelle for a fabulous race!

Anything is Possible

Life holds no promises
as to what will come your way.
You must search for your own ideals
and work towards reaching them.
Life makes no guarantees
as to what you'll have.
It just gives you time to make choices
and to take chances
and to discover whatever secrets
might come your way.
If you are willing to take
the opportunities you are given
and utilize the abilities you have,
you will constantly fill your life
with special moments
and unforgettable times.
No one knows the mysteries of life
or its ultimate meaning,
but for those who are willing
to believe in their dreams
and in themselves,
life is a precious gift
in which anything is possible.
Deanna Beisser-

"My Journey to Guinness " book is now available both paperback or ebook!  Get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment