Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tracy's Fat Ass, SF Marathon & Seashore 7/30/2012

TRACY'S FAT ASS MARATHON -July 30, 2012
San Francisco California


Tracy's Fat Ass Marathon was held at Lake Merced in beautiful San Francisco the day after the SF marathon.  The marathon was a 4.25 loop around the lake.  The was my third marathon of my triple weekend.  I was feeling a little tired but after my first loop I managed to perk up and enjoy my day.  The weather was overcast and perfect for running.  I finished my triple with no drama and make it home safely.  I finished in 7:01:00 
It was nice to see race director Charlie...
Clay, Charlie, Janeth and Chris all finished...
nice views of the lake
It's always a pleasure to see the beautiful and amazing Tracy Cohen...you go girl!
I love my "Endorphin Dude"...He's a Badass...
The pretty and awesome race director Tracy did an amazing job!  Check out her website for future races. Thank you so much Tracy.

love the medal...too cute...


SAN FRANCISCO MARATHON - 7/29/2012
San Francisco California
This funk band was so cool...

I love the San Francisco marathon.  This was my 5th consecutive year running the full marathon.  My favorite part of the course is crossing the famous Golden Gate Bridge.  I finished in 6:29:23

me walking backwards on the bridge...

Marathon Maniac Violeta 6 months pregnant...she finished
Haight Ashbury and the Golden Gate park...

SEASHORE MARATHON - July 28, 2012
Long Beach California

Having fun at the Seashore marathon in Long Beach California.  I'm doing a triple marathon this weekend.  I'm focus, determined and ready for whatever crosses my path this weekend...I finished 6:51:31

I choose Health Strength Determination Power
I've learned how to fight my weaknesses
I live in the moment
I love myself
I'm in Control
I'm Strong
I'm a Woman
I'm a Badass
I Can and I will
-Natalia Muntean-

No comments:

Post a Comment