Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Half Moon Bay Marathon - 9/23/2012

HALF MOON BAY MARATHON - 9/23/2012
Half Moon Bay California
I had a marvelous time at the Half Moon Bay International Marathon in beautiful Half Moon Bay California.  Yes it's true, "26.2 Miles of Running Heaven"!  The course featured 70% of paved bike trails and 30% packed dirt trails with beautiful views of landmarks that included Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay, Point Montara Lighthouse and the world famous Mavericks big wave surfing area.  The course also offered amazing views of the Pacific Ocean!  This one is a must do for your bucket list.
Beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean...

Golf course at Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay...
 Cynthia is the race director for the Rio Del Lago 100 Miler...
 
 
I really didn't know what all the fuss was about.  As I got closed to the finish line there were lots of people waiting on me and looking very nervous.  There was a strict cutoff of six hours and I finished in 5:57:59 and had two minutes to spare. Seriously???  You didn't think I would finish in less than six hours?  Never under estimate the "Walking Diva".
 
Book signing and I spoke at the expo...
 
 I also spoke at the pasta dinner...
 
I had a lot fun speaking at the pasta dinner...
 
Thank you Eric for a race of a lifetime...See you next year!
 
RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK MARATHON - 9/24/2012
San Francisco California

The course is a 4.5 mile loop round Lake Merced.  The weather was nice and I got to see Danni but missed her at Half Moon Bay Marathon...We are wearing our HMB neon shirts.  I finished 6:56:00.
 
Beautiful day in SF at Lake Merced... 
 
DOUBLE DOG DARE MARATHON - 9/25/2012
San Francisco California
Double Dog Dare Marathon was held at Lake Merced and this was a triple marathon weekend for me and Danni.  It's always a pleasure to see my marathon buddy Hector.  I finished 6:58:00
Half Moon Bay, Race Against the Clock and Double Dog Dare marathon medals...
 
Check out "Tracy's Racing" great races, affordable prices and unique medals.   http://www.tracysracing.com/
 
 
My book "My Journey to Guinness" is available!!!  Get your copy today!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment