Tuesday, November 11, 2014

In the Spotlight with Edwin

Meet Edwin
My name is Edwin Palencia and I only have one thing to say "Running has changed my life forever".
I was once 220 pounds unhealthy and not enjoying my life to its fullest.  


I'm a happily married Christian with four beautiful children and my family is the love of my life.  I work as a driver from Monday through Friday and when I finish work I always make time to run.


I train with my running group Team Lightning Runners.

I enjoy running with my friends and I wanna thank God for letting me enjoy these moments with these friends that I love like brothers.  I forever enjoy these moments to give me energy to live forever.


Running isn't just a sport for me it is more of a passion.  I run at least 60 miles a week and I've been running for 15 years.  Running has kept me healthy and energetic.  This life style of mine has inspired many of my friends and family to do the same.  Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly, you are doing the impossible.


"I plan on running for the rest of my life.  Being a runner is my life"
-EDwin-

1 comment: