Monday, December 5, 2011

Rock N Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon 12-4-2011

This was the first year the Las Vegas Marathon was run at night.  I did the half marathon because of the strict cutoff.  I finished 2:47:06
This was my first year of really enjoying me.  The Santa Run, Stiletto Dash and a half marathon in one weekend was awesome.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new and loved it!!!
You Can Be Anything You Dream Of
Every day has its own rewards and its own unique challenges.  None of us has the same exact worries or responsibilities, because life is shaped around each of us as individuals.  It's important to remember that we all create our own worlds.  Who we are and the way we act are how we control our lives.  There are endless opportunities for us to change and rearrange the day-to-day moments we are given.  It's up to each of us to decide which way we want to go; how far or how fast we go in life are the choices we all must make for ourselves.
Deanna Beisser-

No comments:

Post a Comment