Sunday, April 29, 2012

Leona Divide 50K Ultramarathon 4-28-2012

Leona Divide 50k Ultramarathon - 4/28/2012
Lake Hughes California
In 2010 I got my first DNF (Did Not Finish) at Leona Divide 50 Miler.  I DNF at mile 44 due to heat exhaustion and I saw a mountain lion.  This year I only attempted the 50K.  Leona Divide is run on the historic Pacific Crest Trail.  It was a beautiful hot day and I conquer the mountains and finished 8:57:13
Ultramarathon buddies Jenny, Jennifer and Mitch...
Beautiful views...
Jazzy Jennifer having a great run...
Mile 3 and enjoying the view...
a lot of climbing...
Thanks Race Director Keira for a wonderful race!
Awesome shirt and medal...



THE BEACHIN MARATHON - 4/29/2012
Long Beach California

The Beachin Marathon was held in Long Beach California on the bike path with great views of the ocean, downtown Long Beach and the Queen Mary.  I was feeling pink today in my SKECHERS.  I finished 6:59:04
Queen Mary
Beautiful day in Long Beach for running...

Great custom medals...


Great Mother's Day gift!
Get your copy today on paperback or ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment