Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gladiator Rock' n Run - May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!  Turning 50 has changed my life and I'm loving it!  I'm 53 and still trying new things and having fun.  I challenged myself to the Gladiator Rock n Run...Please don't laugh...I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!
The Gladiator Rock n Run 3.15 run consist of 14 obstacles. Here we go...remember no laughing...
The Terrible Tires were easy...well for me...
The four amigo's
Everyone was so helpful...okay...I needed some help on the Fools Spools!
They ate mud...
I conquer the 8ft Wall of Fame.


Crawling in the mud is a lot of work...


I can cross off mud run on my bucket list.. Life is what you make it...make it fun... Happy 53rd birthday to me...Yolanda "Walking Diva" Holder

2 comments:

  1. hope your mom feels better!

    "dirty diva"?

    Happy b'day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday! I did the Gladiator Rock and Run last year. I remember having lots of fun during the event but was afraid of going into that mud when this year's event rolled around. Congrats on making it out alive and unscathed.

    ReplyDelete