Monday, May 2, 2011

OC Marathon - May 1, 2011

OC Marathon Rocked! Beautiful day in Orange County!!! 
I finished 6:19:20

"WE ROCK"  We run Orange County's kids.  We run Orange County's kid is a nonprofit, public-service corporation that provides a after school intervention program for middle and high school students in the Orange County, California area. Based on the idea that life is like a marathon, the mission of WE ROCK is to teach our community's teenagers the important life skills of goal setting, self-reliance, discipline and self-confidence through the design and delivery of instructional programs focused on the proper training for and completion of, a marathon.  Kyle and all of the We Rock kids, you are awesome!  



 Congrats, We Rock finishers!!!
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it...
Life is beauty, admire it...
Life is bliss, taste it...
Life is a dream, realize it...
Life is a challenge, meet it...
-Julie Weiss-



1 comment:

  1. dear walking diva,
    you inspire me. I have been running for half of my half, and doing half marathons and marathons the past 8 years. but not nearly as many as you. I keep getting injured or having set backs, but I love coming to your site and getting your perspective. it helps me to stay strong and keep running.

    ReplyDelete