Monday, June 14, 2010

Estes Park Marathon - Day 3 - My 50th Marathon




I DID IT!!! I'M HALF WAY TO GUINNESS!!! My 50th marathon this year!!! It may have rained on my parade but the rain didn't take away my joy!!! Estes Park Marathon is my favorite marathon. This was my 3rd year and my best marathon this year. I had no altitude problems, no stomach issues, and no headache. I was wet but set to go the distance. 26.2 miles to my 50th marathon. I finished 5:55:52 Yippee!!! Check out the video:


Irlan finished her first triple. Congrats Irlan!!!
























I'm so happy! TO GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE....It takes believing in your dreams and in what you know to be true. Surviving disappointments and the times when you're truly alone. Awakening to see that you have made it through the difficult times with only yourself to depend on. It takes facing the truth that only you can shape your destiny. Realizing that the footsteps you take today are the ones that will lead you into tomorrow, and they must be guided by an unswerving faith in yourself. Understanding that the failures, setbacks, and hurts life often gives us all only serve as steppingstones to true happiness, and if you follow the trail instead of turning back, only then will you recognize your strengths and be able to view life from the summit.

- Debra Mcleary



Posted by PicasaThank you Terry for a warm welcoming and a well put together marathon. See you next year!

Keep Believing!

Yolanda "Walking Diva"







No comments:

Post a Comment