Sunday, December 2, 2018

2018 Inspiring People of the Year Pamela Marino

Ultra Marathoner and Mom of 8
My name is Pam Marino I’m a mother of 8 children ages 9 to 23 that’s 8 kids in 14 years!!! I’m originally from Argentina I’ve been living here in America for over 20 years.  I’ve been homeschooling my kids for about 20 years a true gift!

My family
I’ve simply loved and still enjoy every minute I get to spend with them.  All those years that I was either pregnant or nursing a baby, I walked every day 3 miles on the treadmill it was very hard to go outside with so many little ones.  I always looked for a way to stay healthy.  When my youngest was about 4 I discovered running outside.  The moment I stepped outside there was no way I was going back on the treadmill.  My first run was 3 miles on a trail I literally thought I was going to die.  Next, I ran 6 miles and I haven’t stopped since that day.
Three months after I started running I did my first full marathon it was an amazing experience.  Two months later I ran my first ultra, 31 miles.  Two months later I ran 40 miles, next 50 miles and that was hard!  Then two months after that 100K and finally 2 months later I ran my first 100 miles.  Now that was an experience that changed me it’s hard to explain how but it did.  I ran 3 more 100 mile races, and a few 75 miles.  
Running with Ed "The Jester" World Champion Ultra Marathoner

Running is a gift from God!  I still continue to run daily.  It's my time with God...to think, listen to music...time for me to get the energy I need to take on my busy day.  While I work on being and staying healthy I've been able to work from home which allows me to spend time with my children.
 my beautiful daughter Mary Catherine

When I was expecting my 8th baby, I was introduced to an amazing business.  I was able to build this business from my home while homeschooling.  Our oldest at the time was 13 that's 8 kids under 13 years old.  Wow!  I was blessed to be able to stay home with my kids, home school them while building an international business.  We participated in the opening of the Argentina market in 2011 where we have had the pleasure of working with some amazing people for many years.  It is my goal to help any and all mothers who would like to stay home with their children to do so.  I know how important it is to be able to spend time with them time flies, those precious years go by so fast.

If you are one of those busy men or women who would love to have more freedom of time and generate an income from home while staying active and healthy, I can help you achieve that.  I can teach you how I always say..."if I can do it, anyone can!".  Nu Skin Enterprises is a great business!  
Success Summit Team Building & Training in Argentina 

You can reach me on Facebook Pamela Ganly Marion or visit my page Pam's Health and Wellness page https://www.facebook.com/pamela.g.marino.9  
or email me pammarino08@gmail.com 

Look forward to hearing from you!
-Pamela- 



No comments:

Post a Comment